URL extractor online tool helps you to extract URLs from the text content
About URL Extractor
URL Extractor is a free online tool that helps you to extract all the URLs from your text. You can paste any text in the input text box and click on the “Extract URLs” button. The tool will scan the text and find all the URLs that are present in it. You can copy the list of extracted URLs to your clipboard.
How to Extract URLs
The tool is very easy to use and follows these simple steps:
- Paste any text in the input box.
- Click on the “Extract URLs” button. The tool will process your text and display all the URLs/links that are found in it.
- Copy the extracted URLs to your clipboard.
The tool has many benefits for anyone who needs to extract links from the text. Some of them are:
- Quick and accurate. The tool can handle large texts and extract all the URLs without missing any.
- Free and easy to use. You don’t need to install any application or register for any account to use the tool.
- Eliminating the need to manually find URLs from the text.